Tuesday, August 11, 2009

If only Real Life and Second Life were exchangable... I'd know exactly what to do!

For 3 years now I am a resident of Second Life.

I was and am an explorer, a creator, an artist, a businessman and entertainer, a roleplayer, a husband, brother, a wife and sister, a father and a friend. I have met with people from all over the real world - in world. I have learned many stories, I have seen amazing things and there is nothing in the second world I have not done yet... or wouldn't do!

You will need the fingers of both hands to count my appearances, and probably a month to look supervifially into all the projects I am involved in.

And this is probably the reason why it took me 3 years to get this blog started.

This blog goes under the name of the Platonic Friends Creative Guild, which is the creative arm (obviously) of The Circle of Platonic Friends, a group I founded when I started out in Second Life and which already has a very long and colourful history.

In this blog I will report different events and happenings in Second Life, I will tell about what my friends and I are doing and about the projects we run. And I might even find some time to reflect on how living inworld has changed over the past 3 years.

You can sort this blog into Second Life Misc, because I really don't have any system for how to talk about whatever seems to be interesting for those who live inworld. You may expect chaos yay!

So long!

Lysis

No comments:

Post a Comment