Tuesday, August 18, 2009

And so...

...I found my way to the bloggs.

I am Doran, one year and 3 month old, if SL would count. Artist, chaot, listener, dreamer and sometimes completly lost. Most of my time I am spending at the sims of Hogwarts United, or at 'home' in Greece. But from time to time the desire to explore wakes up in me and I start to travel around the world of Secondlife, always searching the most inspiring, mysterious and fantastic places which let you forget RL for some time. This time I will pack my travelbag again, ready to tell you about the places which let me stare at my screen in awe, no matter if its another galaxy, ancient places, tropical beaches or a lost world underwater.

Soon you will recieve the first 'Postcard from Doran'.

See ya

D.

No comments:

Post a Comment